are just a few typical human characteristics, which (still) cannot be replaced by robots. Together with the ability to look forward – instead of only learning from the past - they make humans essential for any organization and the designated mentor of robots or any other type of AI.
That’s why we believe that the road to success for robotics and AI lies in interdisciplinary multiplicity (H2M, M2M, x2x).
A computer may be smart but is it smarter than a team? Organizations need to formulate strategies that enable employees to work in tandem with artificial intelligence.
Maximize your organization’s uptake of emerging technologies and make it ready for the future.
Our team of experts has been working in this domain for several years and can help you build a mutually beneficial relationship between your employees and your existing and / or desired AI solutions in a compliant way.
- Benefit from symbiotic combination of diverse groups of people together with diverse groups of machines and algorithms to make decisions and solve problems.
- Develop state-of-the-art internal policies and ethical frameworks to ensure that AI benefits the organization while also being used for human good.
- Avoid structural inefficiencies and operational delays by strategically assigning left brain tasks like logical reasoning, management, analytics, structuring etc. to AI and algorithms while employees focus on creative thinking, relationship building, problem solving and thinking “out of the box”.
- Develop a strategy to utilize AI during the employee lifecycle starting from recruitment to training, skills development, teamwork, career building and performance management.
TO BE YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER OR BUDDY
Where the foreseen capabilities of robots, are often overestimated, their unforeseen capabilities are often underestimated. Hence; although they are often marketed to be your trusted partner or buddy, in reality, they are not.
Just a quick example:
Amazon’s Alexa still does not get everything right the first time whilst at the same time we are not aware or in control of:
a. when she collects what data;
b. how long she keeps it, and;
c. what she does with it.
Notwithstanding this example and other incidents which underline the above, our believe is that a robot can be(come) your trusted partner.
Our team of experts has assisted a renowned robotics company in turning robots into our trusted buddies and to:
- overcome security challenges that may arise from human-robot interaction;
- implement necessary safeguards that ensure protection of personal data and prevent access by unauthorized third parties;
- establish transparent procedures for collection and processing of personal data;
- ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks, applicable standards, codes and internal policies.