Ever thought of how externally acquired and internally accrued data and information is deployed by your organization?
Any idea of the resources which are daily spent to search and find the data and information, which is scattered over the diverse departments and (technical) silos within an organization?
Save your resources and foster your data and information by storing and preserving it in a centralized way so that it is easily and quickly accessible, searchable and reusable by the right people and machines, making your organization agile and resilient.
Data commons collocate data, storage, and computing infrastructure with core services and commonly used tools and applications for managing, analyzing, and sharing data to create an interoperable resource for your organization.
Arthur Strategies & Systems is happy to help you out with the set up and deployment of data commons system to make your organization agile and to:
- Organize data commons in a manner that your data is easily and quickly accessible, searchable and reusable by the right people and machines.
- Provide multi-layered, state-of-the-art architecture and technology enabling interoperability of databases, systems and applications.
Implement structured, contextual and systematic arrangement of personas.
CONTINUOUS APPROPRIATE DYNAMIC ACCOUNTABILITY
The EU General Data Protection Regulation has introduced the principles of privacy and security by design and by default which require organizations to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate level of personal data protection and of an appropriate level cybersecurity within their organization,
The question is however, what is ‘appropriate’ in relation to your organization?
Arthur Strategies & Systems has decades of experience that can help ensure that privacy and cybersecurity are embedded within your systems in an appropriate, compliant and dynamic way. Ensuring your organization takes the right measures now and in the future.
- Prevent incidents and attacks from compromising your goodwill and reputation as a trustworthy party.
- Benefit from principle-based technology neutral approach to data protection.
- Continuously benchmark and improve data life cycles.
- Avoid imposition of administrative fines and penalties.
- Create internal best practices to streamline internal processes, structures and systems.