How do you leverage the benefits that Internet of Things has offer?
Is it possible to do so while also maintaining trust, safety, privacy and accountability?
The answer to those questions is Yes!
Want to know how? Continue reading
The current paradigm shift towards hyper-connectivity is transforming the business landscape. The demand of innovative services and products, connected to all sorts of devices, networks, software and sometimes even consumers themselves, is increasing rapidly.
This hyper-connectivity comes with great responsibility.
Did you for an example ever think of the networks, hardware (devices), software, humans and other ‘things’ with which your product or service is connected? And how does that actually work in practice? Is your service or product gathering, processing, exchanging data in a safe and secure way? Has your organization built a trust based, human centric IoT ecosystem?
Get your organization IoT ready through the implementation of the right technical and practical checks and balances throughout your organization.
Arthur Strategies & Systems is experienced in enabling its clients to leverage hyper-connectivity in order to:
- improve customer engagement and experience;
- obtain a multi-dimensional perspective of satisfaction levels of stakeholder;
- enhance digitization of processes which results in greater efficiency, reduced costs and higher flexibility;
- increase productivity by automating tasks that are time-consuming and clerical;
- optimize processes in an efficient and agile manner.
In this era of IoT, eco-consciousness and the sharing economy, the concepts of mobility and (public) transport have changed significantly.
More and more people are now opting for car and ride sharing services and the success story of Uber is generally known. But do such services really reduce traffic congestion? Are these alternatives better for the environment? Do they really meet consumer demand?
Update and streamline your business model and become or remain a relevant market player for your current and future customers through digitization and collaboration.
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) is a business model, developed by Arthur Strategies & Systems in cooperation with several public and private stakeholders which assesses and tackles the challenges above.
Through the creation of a digital platform, which merges different forms of (public) transportation into a single on-demand service, providing several offerings regarding pricing, travel time, comfort and convenience, people are enabled to plan a journey, customized to their preferences.
This way, MaaS is offered in a consumer/citizen friendly way and can be recorded and monitored at the same time, providing stakeholders valuable data to further enhance services.
Interested? Some of the immediate benefits for organizations that provide MaaS:
- streamline processes and reduce (labour) expenses;
- establish the right partnerships to amplify innovation capabilities;
- engage in and benefit from a network with transport operators, platform developers, governmental agencies, users and other stakeholders;
- a well-defined digital strategy for short, mid- and long term.
ECOSYSTEMS OF ECOSYSTEMS
We all know that IoT systems can be seen as ecosystems, connecting hardware, software, networks and humans or other ‘things’ for the right result.
However, did you ever think of this:
being an assembly of different hardware and software components, connected to one or more networks, IoT devices are also ecosystems in their own right and as such they can come with the same risks as an IoT ecosystem.
Ensure your organization’s use of IoT devices is safe, secure, compliant and beneficial.
Of course it does not have to be like that. Arthur Strategies & Systems is experienced in assessing IoT devices and IoT ecosystems and can help you map risks and draft and deploy solutions.
- create an overarching holistic overview of the IoT ‘things’ used within your organization;
- create transparency and assign responsibilities, thereby creating accountability.